Who says stability shoes have to be heavy and stiff? The Hoka Arahi 6 breaks the mold with lightweight support for your running routine. Slip into a breathable mesh upper with perforated zones to keep you cool and comfortable. Enjoy smooth strides under the CMEVA midsole as the Meta-Rocker technology moves you forward. The J-Frame adds a touch of lightweight stability to keep your form on track. A light and stable option for runners of all levels, the Hoka Arahi 6 is a unique support shoe!
Who’s it for?
- Runners who need a touch of support for their runs but don’t want to be weighed down by a stiff and heavy shoe.
- Long distance runners looking for a light and supportive shoe to carry them through training and recovery runs.
- Loyal Arahi fans who want to enjoy the latest version with a few minor changes that improve the experience.
- Lighter upper with recycled materials reduces weight. Plush tongue provides a soft step-in feel.
- Color blocking on the midsole adds a stylish pop to your stride.
Upper: Engineered mesh with perforated zones for breathability. Recycled materials in the mesh lining add an eco-friendly touch. Extended heel Pull tab provides easy on-and-off capabilities. Plush tongue creates a soft step-in feel.
Midsole: CMEVA midsole offers signature softness. Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride. Firmer EVA J-Framea??offers lightweight support.
Outsole: Zonal rubber placement in strategic areas to increase traction and durability.
There are no reviews yet.