Meet the shoe that started it all. Now 15% lighter than before, the Hoka Clifton 8 returns for its eighth encore with signature-soft cushion and a Meta-Rocker midsole for a smooth roll on every stride. Enjoy a soft step-in feel from the plush tongue as the breathable mesh upper keeps you cool through the miles. Whether you’re a loyal Hoka fan or new to the brand, the Hoka Clifton 8 pleases both crowds.
- The Hoka Clifton 8 is 15% lighter than the previous version.
- Increased rubber on the heel increases coverage in key areas.
Who’s it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a reliable daily trainer for long distances, high weekly mileage, and everything in between.
- Runners looking for a smooth and comfortable shoe to wear during marathons or recovery runs.
- Hoka fans who will be happy to hear the Clifton 8 keeps the classic fit and feel runners love.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper offers breathable comfort. Mesh tongue provides a plush feel. Molded EVA sockliner adds step-in comfort. Extended pull tab allows for easy entry. Made from 100% vegan materials.
Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole offers signature-soft cushioning with every step. Early stage Meta-Rocker leads a smooth rolling sensation on the run.
Outsole: Flat-waisted geometry offers inherent structure. Extended crash pad at the heel and rubber coverage increase durability.
There are no reviews yet.